Friday, August 3, 2007

Farmer gets massage

Ok, recently this dude calls me, says his wife wants to reward him for working so hard. She wants to treat him to a Reflexology session, which I am trained to do. *In case you know nothing about reflexology, you are working primarily on the feet (and hands, ears)* Anyway, he shows up "showered"...Except it became clear he did a rush job becuase he still had grimes stuck to the backs of his knees, for example. his hair was wet; I prayed it was water, not sweat. I actually sniffed my hand LOL to make sure. His feet were so disgusting...stained, loose debri, the works. I had to keep a towel on my lap to keep wiping them off.

I said nothing, of course. I sometimes do a footbath prior to a reflexology session but didn't have it there this time. Unfortunatley.

In the end, he said he has received several massages in his lifetime and mine was the best he EVER had (quote). Probably because I kept my mouth shut.

1 comment:

massage center Kolkata said...

Massage is a great thing for releasing stress and tension. Keep up the good work.