Sunday, August 5, 2007

Pervert foiled

I had a guy call my cell phone once, which is listed on my professional website AND on my business materials (cards, brochures, etc) because it IS my back-up contact. He calls and right away I get this feeling in my gut something's hinky. He's had professional massage before, he says. He's looking for Swedish massage to relax, he says. Oh--and what kind of oil do I use? He asks. Why? Queries I...Do you have any allergies? Wondering if it would be OK to use a little extra on the "parts" not covered by the massage after we're through?

*cough*

After I calmly and firmly turn him down and make clear this is NOT a service I provide...he calls my other number! LMAO! He doesn't even disguise his voice or anything...What a nimrod!
************************************************************************************
'Curious In Chinatown said...
'YOU NO GIVE HAPPEE-ENDING MASSAGE...?! GOOD TING I KNOW NOW...!August 24, 2007 3:04 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'YOU NO GIVE HAPPEE-ENDING MASSAGE...?! GOOD TING I KNOW NOW...!'
Curious in Chinatown