Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hire me a Sherpa

While dodging fat folds during one recent session I wondered: which would be a more useful item, a gravedigger's 4-foot ladder, rock climbing equipment, night vision goggles (in the event of a full black-out) or a Sherpa? All useful in the event I go missing following a session where more than 50% of my hand goes missing into fat folds... Vote now or suggest your favorite.

*************************************************************************************
William said...
How about a long stick and a barf bag.
August 9, 2007 1:58 PM


I say 'put on a full-body condom and just dive in' --he/she is bound to fart you out sooner or later...

Fondly,
Strangely Fascinated
August 24, 2007 3:01 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a long stick and a barf bag.

Anonymous said...

I say 'put on a full-body condom and just dive in' --he/she is bound to fart you out sooner or later...
Fondly,
Strangely Fascinated