Sunday, August 26, 2007

Volcanus Erruptus

I have this guy on the table the other day, and everything is going fine. He's an O.O.T. (out-of-towner) which means I'll probably never see him again. We get a lot fair number of these O.O.T.'s, which (as you can imagine) has it's "up" side.

Anyway, I'm working on his back when I notice a couple small anomalies. First, he has on one shoulder a mole the size of a pencil eraser. no big whoop: it looks healthy enough and there's no fear I might rip it off with my elbow or anything (which, by the way would NOT be good, as it might roll under the table somewhere. And the cleaning lady doesn't come til Thursday night).

On the opposite shoulder, in nearly the exact (symmetrically situated) is an old and festering blackhead, nearly the same size, as well. Now, granted, several things passed through my head, the prodominent thought being "Oh Lord...please don't pop on my watch". My mentor in school regailed us with a story about such a blackhead of mythical proportion and it DID pop, giving her some weird sense of satisfaction...Don't go there.

Well, I intentionally avoided it successfully, he flipped over, and here I am now reaching underneath him with one hand while working on his upper pectorals with the other when I brush up against what might be the mole, and what might be the blackhead....I rapidly put that visual in my head of up/down, left/right, trying to figure out that now he's been flipped, WHERE THE HELL IS THAT ZIT?

No harm, no foul. No evidance of poppage. Crisis averted!
*************************************************************************************
EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! You should alert us beforehand that a story might require waders to read and a shower afterward!

Sincerely,
Clean & Wanting To Stay That Way

So, henceforth, please designate stories as either "WW" (wader-worthy), or "SR" (shower-required)... or both.

Sincerely,
Clean & Wanting To Stay That Way
August 26, 2007 11:55 AM


Would there have been an extra charge for any poppage OR is it part of the deal? Thinking value-added services here.

~midwest marketing type
August 26, 2007 8:44 PM

************************************************************************************

Dear Midwest Marketing Type,
While I admire your tenacity and marketing savvy, I am not schooled in the ways of zit poppage, nor do I wish to be or I'd likely find myself rubber gloved and goggled, "extracting blemishes" a-plenty. Come to think of it...that's called "a facial" if memory serves...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! You should alert us beforehand that a story might require waders to read and a shower afterward!

Sincerely,
Clean & Wanting To Stay That Way

Anonymous said...

So, henceforth, please designate stories as either "WW" (wader-worthy), or "SR" (shower-required)... or both.
Sincerely,
Clean & Wanting To Stay That Way

Anonymous said...

Would there have been an extra charge for any poppage OR is it part of the deal? Thinking value-added services here.
~midwest marketing type

Anonymous said...

Always playing the value-angles, heh 'Midwest'...?

Queen said...

Well there are some crazy fellas who indulge into this and full compensation should be demanded for such services

Massage services for men in Abu Dhabi